Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Apple Pie

Yes, it has happened. I have had one of my first pregnant cravings.

APPLE PIE. 

I never really appreciated how wonderful apple pie truly was, until about 10:30 pm last night. Evan and I were sitting in our bed, getting ready to go to sleep as I leaned over to him and confessed my craving. Being the wonderful husband he is, he put on his slippers and a jacket, and then put on my slippers for me.. and out the door we went. 

He took me to a place that served the most wonderful apple pie's I had ever tasted. I could not believe that I had not yet bought or even tasted one of these fabulous pie's!!


McDonald's Baked Apple Pie. Seriously. Have you ever had an apple pie from that place? It's amazing. Served hot and fresh and it melts in your mouth. I almost made him take me back for a second serving, but decided that was a little too crazy. So I savored every bite and then happily fell asleep. Don't be surprised if you're working at Lincoln, CA McDonald's and you see the Reyne's back again tonight. There's a 98% chance that it will happen. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted a donut so bad once when I was prego with Mason. Unfortunately, it was in the middle of the day and Addie was napping. That craving is as close as I will ever come to knowing how a smoker feels when they need a cigarette. I was going to DIE without one. So I left Addie, asleep at home by herself and drove to the store to get some. Thought I would hurry real fast. Busted. Cody came home for lunch, found Addie by herself and called me. I feel horrible and was just about in tears. He just laughed his head off. Talk about guilt!! But no seriously I HAD TO HAVE ONE. So I get ya, sista. I get ya!

    ReplyDelete