Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Three Years

Can you believe it's been three whole years since Ev and I tied the knot?! I can! Seriously though, it really feels like an eternity to me... but not in a bad way. I think a lot of it has to do with having a baby this past year. It's just something about having that little guy in our lives that makes me completely forget I was ever single. I can hardly remember life before Boston, let alone life before marrying my sweet hubby, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Life has been more joyous, fun, crazy, stressful, and interesting than ever, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been so blessed to have found such a caring, loving, romantic, protective, wonderful, worthy man who loves me and our baby and who loves and honors his priesthood. I feel so grateful to get to spend eternity with him. And of course I've gotta travel down memory lane with a few pictures from that amazing day three years ago!! I love you babe. Can't wait for the many years that lie ahead and all that is in store for us. I wouldn't want to experience any of this with anyone else. You have my heart completely. Happy Anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment